The Plant Materials Program
Supports a native seed supply for roadsides and other restorations that is diverse, regionally appropriate, source-identified, and affordable.
- Program history and impact
- Funding and partners
- Developing Iowa Ecotype seed
- Natural Selections foundation seed for native seed growers
- What is Yellow Tag source-identified seed?
- Where to purchase native seed: Iowa Prairie Seed and Service Provider List
Facilitates networking and communication among native seed stakeholders.
Disseminates information on native seed:
Promotes appreciation for the tallgrass prairie ecosystem through outreach and education. For more information: